Name: Fang Xingtang
Title: Professor, Master Tutor
1981.9-1985.7: Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine, Jiangsu Agricultural College (now Yangzhou University) Study
2002.9-2005.7: Jiangsu University Teacher Postgraduate Seminar (Genetics) Study
1985.7-1994.7: Xuzhou Dairy Company, Xuzhou Poultry Farm, Chief of Production Technology Section
1994.9-Present: Professor, College of Life Sciences, Jiangsu Normal University
Areas of Expertise
1. Animal Cell and Molecular Biology
2. Protection and utilization of animal genetic resources
3. Animal ecological breeding and disease prevention
Expert of National High-tech R&D Program (863 Program); evaluating experts of national science and technology award; Jiangsu science consulting expert, Anhui agricultural net agricultural science and technology expert, Jiangsu livestock and poultry expert, Jiangsu feed production enterprise on-site audit expert, Xuzhou science and technology evaluation expert The judges of Jiangsu Normal University Teaching Basic Skills Competition. Reviewers of journals such as Genetics, Chinese Journal of Animal Science, Chinese Journal of Bioengineering, Genome, PLOS ONE, Animal Genetics, Journal of Genetics, and Molecular Biology Reports.
Mainly engaged in animal genetic resources and utilization, animal cell and molecular biology teaching and research work, poultry and dairy cattle breeding and disease prevention and other technologies have expertise, in recent years in goats, sheep, dairy cattle functional genes and microRNA research Larger results. We have published more than 80 research papers in journals such as the Journal of Zoology, Chinese National Poultry, Biotechnology, Biochem Genet, Small Ruminant Research, Genes & Genomics, and Molecular Biology Reports, including more than 20 English articles in Sci. The undergraduate thesis was awarded the third prize of the excellent graduation design (thesis) of the colleges and universities in Jiangsu Province, and participated in the open appraisal master's thesis of the Ministry of Education. The master's thesis of biology in universities such as Shanxi University, Central South University and Ocean University of China was carried out. Comment.
1. First prize of shanxi science and technology award, 2014:The important gene discovery, molecular marker development and breeding application of economic traits of Chinese cattle won.
2. The third prize of Jiangsu Science and Technology Progress Award,2011:The genetic characteristics of goat production traits.
3. The second prize of Xuzhou City People's Government Science and Technology Progress Award, 2009: The research on poultry meat preservation technology and deep processing product development.
4. The second prize of the first Huaihai Science and Technology Award, 2008: The research on the molecular genetic characteristics of dairy cows and its relationship with milk production traits China Holstein.
5. The third prize of Jiangsu Science and Technology Progress Award, 2007: The molecular genetic characteristics of dairy cattle production traits.
1. WangJ, Tan J,Qi Q, Yang L, WangY, Zhang C, Hu L, Chen H, Fang X*. miR-487b-3p Suppresses the Proliferation and Differentiation of Myoblasts by Targeting IRS1 in Skeletal Muscle Myogenesis[J]. Int J Biol Sci, 2018; 14(7):760-774.
2. J.Wang,L.Z.Yang, J.S.Zhang,J.X.Gong,Y.H.Wang,C.L.Zhang,H.Chen, X.T. Fang*. Effects of microRNAs on skeletal muscle development[J].gene,2018,668: 107-113.
3.Yan LJ#, Fang XT#, Liu Y, Elzo MA, Zhang CL, Chen H.Exploring the genetic variants of insulin-like growth factor II gene and their associations with two production traits in Langshan chicken[J]. Journal of Applied Animal Research, 2017,45(1): 60-63.
4. LinJun Yan#, XingTang Fang#, Yao Liu, ChunLei Zhang, XuanXuan Liu, Jing Zhao, JingJing Li, Hong Chen. Effects of single and combined genotypes of MC4R and POU1F1 genes on two production traits in Langshan chicken[J]. Mol Biol Rep, 2013, 40:4645-4650.
5.XingtangFang,Jingmin Zhang,Haixia Xu,Chunlei Zhang,Yu Du,Xiuying Shi, Danxia Chen, Jiajie Sun, Qijiang Jin, Xianyong Lan, Hong Chen. Polymorphisms of diacylglycerol acyltransferase 2 gene and their relationship with growth traits in goats. Mol Biol Rep, 2012, 39(2):1801-1807
6. Xingtang Fang,Yu Du,Chunlei Zhang, Xiuying Shi, Danxia Chen, Jiajie Sun, Qijiang Jin, Xianyong Lan, Hong Chen. Polymorphism in a Microsatellite of the Acrp30 Gene and its Association with Growth Traits in Goats. Biochem Genet, 2011, 49:533-539
7. Xingtang Fang,Haixia Xu,Chunlei Zhang,Jingmin Zhang,Xianyong Lan, Chuanwen Gu, Hong Chen, Polymorphisms in BMP-2 gene and their associations with growth traits in goats. Genes & Genomics,2010,32, 29-35
8. Xingtang Fang, Haixia Xu, Chunlei Zhang, Hong Chen, Xiucai Hu, Xueyuan Gao, Chuanwen Gu, Wangping Yue. Polymorphisms of Bone morphogenetic protein 4（BMP4）Gene in goats. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances,2010,9(5), 907-912
9. Fang XT, Xu HX, Zhang CL, Chen H, Hu XC, Gao XY, Gu CW, Yue WP. Polymorphism in BMP4 gene and its association with growth traits in goats. Mol Biol Rep, 2009, 36:1339-1344
10. Qijiang Jin#.Xing Tang Fang#.Liu Yang .Chun Lei Zhang.Jia Jie Sun.Dan Xia Chen.X. Y. Shi.Yu Du.Chuchao Lei. Hong Chen.Novel SNPs of the Caprine Growth Hormone Secretagogue Receptor (GHSR) Gene and Their Association with Growth Traits in Goats.Biochem Genet,2010, 48:847–856.